The administrator of the data is Agrotourism “DOM NA SKRAJU”, owned by Anna Kalińska, based in Mielęcice 39, 59-623 Lubomierz. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Personal data provided in the forms:
- Zapytaj o termin
- Ask about term
They are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: email@example.com
The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
Personal data is processed only by individuals authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our site to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website.
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.